YOURS TRULY

YOURS TRULY
YOURS TRULY Or At Least The Hair!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Snakes - A Love Hate Thingy

Snakes fascinate me.  I have this love hate thing about them.  You saw that picture of the white cobra I posted.  I read a story about a guy named Eric Bortz in New Jersey who got bitten by that cobra.  He bought that snake along with a copperhead and rattler from a place in Pennsylvania.  That story gave me the heebee geebees...what kind of idiot is he?  Why would he be so stupid, as to endanger everyone around him?  what would have happened if his home caught on fire?  What if the snakes got out and bit his wife?  Fortunately, he got bitten, and survived!  Yes, I say fortunately!  It took something that nearly killed him to send him a message.


Now that I got that off my mind, I say I have a love hate thing about snakes.  I know they keep vermin under control, which is quite cool.  But a few weeks ago, I was doing an oil change, and I went to grab a piece of cardboard to creep under my car, then I saw a triangular head pop out underneath...scared the wits out of me.  It turned out to be a brown salamander or lizard hiding underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment