YOURS TRULY

YOURS TRULY
YOURS TRULY Or At Least The Hair!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An Old Creepy Snake Story From Down Under…

Eastern Brown Snake from Australia...one bad boy if you get bitten...don't piss them off!


All righty!  Here's another snake story I heard.  This one comes from Australia back in 2009.  A tourist was driving through the deserts in Queensland, when he had the urge to take a pee.  He pulled over, and started to do the wee wee in some bushes.  Unfortunately, there was an Eastern Brown snake, hiding and waiting for some prey to come close.  I'll call this snake Jessie.  (Not sure if it was a male or female snake, so Jessie will do.)  While I'm at it, let me give this tourist an alias as well.  I'll call him Earl...yes, I'm choosing Earl since I'm a big fan of the show My Name Is Earl, and for that reason only.  Well, as "Earl" started pissing, he got Jessie pissed off.  Jessie lunged at Earl, and chopped his nuts.  Luckily for Earl, some paramedics were nearby, and they wrapped his little manhood, and got him to the hospital in time.  Earl threw up his lunch, and spent the night in the hospital.


One lesson to learn:  When you travel in Australia, don't pee in the bushes.  You might piss off a brown snake like Jessie, and get bitten where it counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment