YOURS TRULY

YOURS TRULY
YOURS TRULY Or At Least The Hair!

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Dervish Sanders: Lying Looney Loser

"Mystere, I am 99% convinced, is definitely a horrible person. His online persona (I'd bet) aligns quite closely with his real-life persona. I'd wager money on it. Recently Mystere laughed when I revealed that I have health issues that have caused me a lot of misery. According to the religious nutter (who worships a hateful deity), God (his imaginary God) hasn't healed me because I opened the door for Satan to "bonk me around"." 
"
Shaw KenaweJuly 31, 2023 at 2:24 PM

That character infects Lisa's blog, which, mercifully, is not operating at the moment. Mystere or whatever he calls himself, is not bright and is a proficient liar. Why even bother with a half-wit like him?"



Half wit eh?  Coming from Dumb and Dumber, half wit is a compliment, especially from 2 witless retardos.



No comments:

Post a Comment